Saturday, October 22, 2005

I'm a Big Kid Now

Last night, I acted a slightly out of character. College friends, prepare yourselves for a shock.

I ordered a soda at a bar. And, yes, I am almost positive that it was the first time I've ever done such a thing. Crazy, huh? I had 2 1/2 beers in like 4 hours and stopped. Granted, I was exhausted and sick and already had a headache. But it's not like that has ever held me back in the past.

I just might be maturing.

Next thing you know, I'll be showing up to the bar in pantyhose and ordering gin and tonics.

1 comment:

Chariot13 said...

just want to let you know that you are a great writer and i really enjoy reading your blog. since i never had lit. classes with you, i never got to read your writing, but i remember all the times that jess and becky would say how good you were. it's also great to hear what's going on in your life. miss you!


p.s. i am going to EC next weekend to visit caryn. however, don't feel obligated to drop everything and come see me, i know it's different there now that most of the people we know are gone. i just couldn't be coming so close to your home and not let you know it. so if you're around give me a call.