Friday, October 07, 2005

Reiterations

A- AREA CODE YOU ARE IN RIGHT NOW: 570
B- BIRTHDAY: June 7
C- CURRENT CLOTHES : jeans and a hoodie . . . my non-working staples
D- FAVORITE DRINK: Miller Lite or Amaretto Sours (when I am drunk enough to not care about the calories)
E- EATING CURRENTLY: drinking a diet mountain dew
F- FAVORITE FOOD: pepperoni pizza or dunkin donuts plain bagels
G- WHO DO YOU GO TO FOR ADVICE?: umm . . . I don't have enough money to pay anyone to listen to me right now
H- CURRENT HATRED: money (or the limitations its absence forces on one's life)
I- I THINK: I am worn out
J- CURRENT JOB: working at the front desk of an eye doctor's office (looking to pick up some weekend work, as well)
K- ANY KIDS: much to my mother's dismay, no
L- I LOVE: feeling warm
M- FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC: eh, I'm not too picky
N- NICKNAMES: none that have stuck . . . my name is too short and boring to shorten
O- OLDEST SIBLING: I am
P- FAVORITE PERFUME/COLOGNE: Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Q- A LITTLE QUIRK ABOUT YOURSELF: I can't snap my fingers
R- REASON TO SMILE: life could be worse
S- FAVORITE SONG CURRENTLY: Does it have to be a current song? Out here in the middle of nowhere, our one radio station plays about 20 songs total per day. And, the radio in my car doesn't work, so I'm working on limited exposure. Back in the day when I worked at an office where we could to music other than classical, I liked "Breathe 2 AM" quite a bit.
T- FAVORITE TV SHOW: Nip/Tuck
U- UNICORN OR HEFFALUMP: heffalump . . . unicorns are too mainstream
V- VEGETABLE YOU HATE: all of them, except corn on the cob and iceburg lettuce
W- WISHFUL THINKING: to go back to school/find a decent job/win the lottery (it doesn't necessarily have to happen in that order)
X- XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: um, wrist, ankle, chest, I think
Y- YOUR FAVORITE YEAR OF YOUR LIFE: this just makes me sad because my memory seems to fail me more often than not
Z- ZODIAC SIGN: gemini

No comments: